Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Need Your Help!

CD Baby is having a contest for the top 100 sellers of the month. If you don't have my CD yet, buy it the month of August to help me win the contest! As an added bonus, I've knocked the price down to $8.99 for this month only. The first ten sales this month get an extra "special" gift from me. The top 100 sellers get featured on a special compilation that gets sent to 5,000 customers. Crazy, right?!

You can get my CD "Deviant" here: www.cdbaby.com/saturn2

And be sure to pump it at loud volumes and tell your friends about it!

"I feel invincible, I'm feeling bold. It's an illusion I'd like 2 hold. I'd like 2 suck it and eat it raw. It's an elixir, it makes me strong." - Saturn, Wild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home